Dr. Naresh Babu receives LMA Best Business Case Study Award 2020
May 4, 2020 -
Brief Points of Case discussion:
- On 05 Oct 2019, Telangana RTC employees went on strike with about 26 demands including merging TSRTC in Government.
- TSRTC employees threatened the Government in all the ways and the opposition political parties also supported them
- The Government of Telangana under the leadership of Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao, did not yield to the TSRTC employees
- They Government manager the transportation with private vehicles and contract staff
- On 28 Nov 2019, Chief minister of Telangana addressed the TSRTC staff and gave lots of benefits to the TSRTC employees, but the merger of TSRTC demand has not been accepted.
- The way Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao handled the TSRTC issue can be considered as one the great leadership styles.
- Prof. Naresh Babu has used the Principles of Chanakya Neethi in the leadership style demonstrated by Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao