Prof. (Dr.) Solai Baskaran has obtained Ph.D. from Þpartment of Management studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, Professionally qualified lawyer.
The academic environment at ABBS is inspired by a distinguished panel of faculty with global experience. Our faculty is carefully hand-picked based on intellectual acumen and research quality.
|Sl. No.||Faculty Name||Designation||Educational Qualification|
|1||Dr. S. Baskaran||Director||Ph. D - IIT, MA, LLB|
|2||Dr. D Vasudeva Naidu||Professor||Ph.D, MBA, MA, LLB, PGD in T&D|
|3||Dr. Sheela Antony||Professor||Ph.D. MSC, MPHIL, BSC|
|4||Dr. E. M. Naresh Babu||Associate Professor||Ph.D, MBA, MSC, BSC, NET|
|5||Dr. Shivaprasad||Associate Professor||Ph. D, M.Phil, MBA, B.Com|
|7||Prof. Santhosh Kumar G||Associate Professor||MBA, BBM, NET, SLET|
|8||Prof. Kavitha. S||Associate Professor||MBA, M.COM, MPHIL, B. COM|
|9||Prof. Kalai Selvi||Associate Professor||MBA, BPT|
|10||Dr. Kshitiz Sharma||Associate Professor||Ph.D, MBA, MA, DHMCT, MTM, NET|
|11||Prof. C B Gopinath||Assistant Professor||MBA, M.PHIL, B. COM, NET|
|12||Prof. Nayana N||Assistant Professor||MBA, BSC|
|13||Prof. Madhumathi V B||Assistant Professor||M.COM, B.COM|
|14||Prof. Muralidhar L B||Assistant Professor||MBA, BDS|
|15||Mr.Gopinath BS||Assistant Professor||MBA, MCOM, M.PHIL, BCOM|
|16||Mr. Aravind Warrier||Adjunct Faculty||MBA, PGDM – HR & Mkt, BCOM|
We emphasis strong Faculty research and scholastic contribution to enrich the literature of management education. We provide conducive environment and offer adequate incentive for maximizing research and Intellectual contribution by the Faculty community. We further encourage Research driven teaching to bring the application of emerging knowledge to the students .It is also mandatory for Faculty to undertake the following research activities.
1. Publish minimum two research papers in approved Research Journals
2. Attend two management conferences in a year
3. Explore the possibility of getting research grants from the government and private bodies.
4. Preparing case studies and using it in the class room.
5. Involve and Facilitate students in undertaking research activities
6. The Faculty members are encouraged to undertake interdisciplinary and cross functional research projects
7. Faculty can also undertake practical projects to impact the community development and to solve the civic problems